Dr Plim

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nature

That is why Nature is so precious!!!!
That is why Nature is so precious!!!!

That girl, what a bomb, but really is there anything going on inside her brain??? Wake up! What do you want to do with life? What do you think Life is here for???? Do you even think about this? Wake Up!!!
Your sunglasses-straigthened hair-leather purse-levi skirt... who are you???? I cannot see! Who are you inside? What is your personality? What distinguishes you from everyone else???? What is Your personality?

Now, Nature- Nature is always showing itself!! It is what it is!! Every single moment it is standing, naked, with all its "defects" and all its "qualities" right there for you to see!!
When Nature goes to the restroom it doesn`t close the door so noone sees or hears it. Nature goes to the restroom and everyone can look and hear and smell!!!
You look at Nature and you see Nature!
You look at some frat guy or sorority girl and what the... do you see??? Him/Her?????? Definitely not... the poor person has become so used to acting, dressing up, hiding, altering, showing something else that even He/Her would have an infinitely difficult time figuring out what is His/Her personality!!
They/You are even scared/afraid to look at your whole body naked in the mirror!!!!!!!!

Oh no, I can`t kiss you. My kiss is... is an intimate part of me- of my personality.
Oh no, can`t see or touch that part of my body... even though I can`t put my finger on why I feel protective of that action/region I know I can`t let you see/touch/experience it.
I`ll tell you why. You have been reprimanded in one way or another for so many things that you became cautious. And all that caution is about to ruin the most precious experience you could have in your life!!
You do it without thinking now, of course you do- you are already of ripe age, so many years of convincing have really gotten to you!
You want to know how much? You want to know what that experience is?? I am burning inside with will and intention and desire to break it to you!!!!

Here it is: You will have no idea what Love feels like!

Game over. You have just been totally screwed over!! How do you feel now???

...Oh I am sure you still feel great/fine/alright... of course you do... so many fucking years!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    [url=http://lqkmvkam.com/zxmm/tzqy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tksoykws.com/bblf/hvjy.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://lqkmvkam.com/zxmm/tzqy.html | http://ludiozvj.com/skfa/uhkf.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home