Dr Plim

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Birth of a Myth - II

"I would like to have an ibook! or perhaps the powerbook!!
that`s crazy... way too expensive...
but
I can just see myself traveling by plane with it in a nice, discreet case...
or
walking into javalounge, the smell of burnt coffee in the air, saying "hi" to a couple of people (with just a wave of the hand and a big smile) and then sitting down, on one of those large bean bags, and placing the oh-so-stylish ibook on my lap.
now That would be great!

I can just imagine the rush of adrenaline it would be to receive the package... or even receive a phonecall from the secretary saying: "there is a package here, from Macintosh I believe"

wow

perhaps I should get it..."

George sat and gazed at his Stellar Dynamics review sheet in the same way as a coma patient gazes towards the clouds. It was only when a small drop of warm saliva rolled from the corner of his mouth and fell on the back of his right hand that his attention returned to the present moment.

Across the cafeteria sat Paiola. She sat cross-legged on a chair, the edges of her skirt pulled up around her knees so you could not see her legs at all, only the white skirt with green leaves floating two-dimensionally. Her elbow rested on the grey metal of the desk and her right hand supported the burden of her forehead.
Her mother would have asked her if her head was too heavy for her neck but it had been a long time since she had been with her mother and her thoughts were elsewhere.

"Why can`t life be simpler?
...
can it be that I love them both?
can that happen? what if I decide to date one of them and I realize I didn`t love him and then the other one has already found someone else... or is no longer interested in me?! what do I do then?
but I have to decide... but on what criteria??
Arggghhhh!!!!
and just recently I didn`t love anyone!
Why is life so complicated???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home